Jan 30, 2014 release
- Users could set the turbo and boosting timing which can improve the motor RPM to get its best performance.
- Well-performed throttle and brake control function could control the punch/brake rate by point and the point can be set by user. The precision of the punch/brake rate is 1. And the user could also custom the throttle/brake curve.
- Punch control is reasonable and precise and can meet different customers' request for Line and power.
- Red copper connector is used internal of the ESC. It can decrease the internal resistance at high current situation and the thermal resistance.
- The circuit is managed by intelligent thermal management kernel algorithm which can improve driving skill and adjust the control time of the dead band. The dynamic loss can be reduced effectively when the motor is running at high speed or the user changes the motor speed frequently so that the motor can be more stable when running.
- The internal resistance can be reduced by laminated copper stack control technology and cooling fan design (8V 0.2A 20000RPM) so that the dynamic thermal equilibrium can be got. In this case, the aluminum heat sinks can works effectively.
- The electronic switch is built in so that it could save space. And the electronic switch is more sensitive and reliable.
- The users could set and store 10 sets of profiles in the ESC. These data could be called out at any time without any special program setting. All the setting can be exported or imported so that the user could compare and analyze.
- Safety features: low voltage protection, motor and ESC overheat protection and signal lost protection.
- The firmware can be updated by connecting the ESC with PC or smart phone.
- It can be off by keeping the trigger to full brake for 8 seconds when running.
Included?12AWG cable (Black 1m) ?Coolinf Fan(8V 0.2A 20000RPM) ?Large-capacity capacitor ?Instruction manual
|Motor Compatible||Brushless Sensor & Sensorless ESC|
|Car Compatible||1/10,1/12 all competitions|
|1/10 and 1/8 Crawlers|
|Motor Limits||4-6S NIMH or 2S LIPO--≥3.5T(1/10 on-road), ≥5.5T(1/10 off-road)|
|7-9S NIMH or 3S LIPO--≥5.5T(1/10 on-road),≥8.5T(1/10 off-road)|
|Battery Cell Count||4-9S NIMH or 2-3S LIPO|
|BEC Output||6V@3A , linear|
|FAN||8V@0.2A , MAX 12.6V|
|Direction of a Throttle||"Forward/Brake" "Forward/Reverse" "Forward/Brake/Reverse"
*The shipment state becomes "Forward/Brake".
Optional PROGBOX (G0017) is needed for changing a setup.
DELIVERY VIA AUSPOST
Ryper Hobbies uses Australia Post for all deliveries.
We provide Standard and Express Post delivery options and they can be sent to an physical address, a PO Box and or a Parcel Collect address provided.
Parcel Collect is run by Australia Post for your convenience :-
> Choose from up to 3,500 Post Offices across Australia that offer our Parcel Collect service
> Safe parcel storage for up to 10 business days > Get email and SMS notifications when your parcel arrives.
> Please speak with your local post office for more information on this service.
CHANGE OF MIND
Please choose carefully as full refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Nonetheless, as part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we can provide either a credit or exchange under these circumstances, as long as the item is returned to us in sale-able condition and meets the criteria outlined in our guarantee.